f

Sunday 23 August 2015

Tested and Approved (or not) - Garnier Fructis Shampoo Thick and Abundant

Hi girls
Olá meninas

Today I bring you one more novelty, a new serie of posts. This one will be my more honest and transparent opnion about some products that will use just enough time to test them, most of which are samples sent by the brands.
Hoje trago-vos mais uma novidade, uma nova série de posts. Esta série será a minha opnião mais sincera e transparente sobre alguns produtos que utilizarei apenas o tempo suficiente para os testar, sendo que a maioria serão amostras enviadas pelas marcas.

To start this sequence, I bring you Garnier Fructis shampoo Thick and Abundant, which received a sample.
Para começar esta sequência, trago-vos o champô Garnier Fructis Denso e Abundante, do qual recebi uma amostra.







This shampoo promises to create more volume and give the appearance of more hair while making it softer and full of life, which claims to be one of the concerns of Portuguese women, and I include myself in this group.
Este champô promete criar mais volume e dar a aparência de mais cabelo, o que diz ser uma das preocupações das mulheres portuguesas, e eu incluo-me nesse grupo, enquanto o torna mais suave e cheio de vida.

It adds that these effects are noticeable after the first application, if it includes shampoo, conditioner (the mask is also available) and serum.
Diz ainda que esses efeitos são notáveis após a primeira aplicação, se esta incluir o champô, amaciador (a mascara também está disponível) e serum.

 I just got shampoo so I tested it and used it for 2 times.
Como o que eu recebi foi apenas o champô, foi esse que eu testei e usei por 2 vezes.

The 1st time, washed my hair with this shampoo, at the end I applied the oil I always use, from Pantene, and after washing my hair looked like a rat's nest. Yes, it had but volume was due to knots and tangles in my hair. The situation only calmed after applying the oil, which is always my savior, but the volume were gone with the tangles.
Da 1ª vez, lavei o cabelo com o champô e no fim apliquei o oleo que uso sempre, da Pantene, e após a lavagem o meu cabelo parecia um ninho de ratos. Sim, tinha volume mas era devido aos nós e emaranhados no meu cabelo. A situação só acalmou depois da aplicação do oleo, que é sempre o meu salvador, mas com os nós, o volume também se foi.

2nd, the experience was the same although I used a spray at the roots for volume, the only product that really gave volume.
Da 2ª, a experiencia foi igual apesar de eu ter ainda usado um spray nas raízes para o volume, o único produto que deu realmente volume.

Soooo ...
Por isso ...



My hair does not have any volume and maybe that's what I least like about him. I was excited with this shampoo because I really need something that does what this one promises. Might experience the whole range in the future, but for now, with shampoo solo, I was not satisfied.
O meu cabelo não tem volume nenhum e talvez seja até isso que eu menos gosto nele. Estava entusiasmada com este champô porque realmente preciso de algo que faça o que este promete. Talvez experimente a gama toda no futuro, mas para já, com o champô a solo, não fiquei satisfeita. 

Have you ever tried, do you use ? Tell me your experience in the comments ! Bye
Alguma vez experimentaste, usas ? Conta-me a tua experiência nos comentários ! Xau