f

Monday 28 March 2016

Sweet Sixteen Gifts




This is my first post with 16 years old (!!) and with my 16 it comes my last promise regarding the blog: stop promising. From now on, I'll come to the blog when I have the time and above all when I want to so the posts won't always be as elaborate as it as been because its sad when something that used to make you well once, when taken too seriously begins to be a burden.

Hoje venho mostrar-vos algumas das coisas que recebi no meu aniversário, passado dia 20 deste mês.

Este é o meu primeiro post com 16 anos (!!) e com os meus 16 vem a minha última promessa em relação ao blog: deixar de prometer.  A partir de agora venho ao blog quando tiver disponibilidade e acima de tudo quando tiver vontade e os posts não serão sempre tão elaborados como até agora porque é triste quando uma coisa que te faz bem, uma vez levada a sério demais, começa a tornar-se um fardo.

Today I'll show you some of the things I have received on my birthday, the 20th of this month.










1. Pandora
I'm not going to talk much of what I got from pandora because I want to make a post dedicated to my pieces from Pandora, pieces that I consider special and are of excellent quality. This is one of those cases where you pay for the quality that you will receive. I never, or very rarely, buy Pandora pieces for me, I like a lot more to get from other people so they get a special meaning.
But I got a ring and a bead and I won't show any of them: I will not show the ring because I'm not  going to stay with it because it is two sizes above mine, and I'll show all of my beads in the Pandora post.
Não vou adiantar muito sobre o que recebi da pandora porque tenho intenções de fazer um post dedicado ás minhas peças da Pandora, peças que eu considero especiais e de excelente qualidade. É um dos casos em que estás a pagar pela qualidade que vais receber. Eu nunca, ou muito raramente, compro peças Pandora para mim, gosto muito mais de receber de outras pessoas pelo significado que recebem.
Mas recebi um anel e uma conta, que não vou mostrar porque: não ficarei com o anel por ser dois tamanhos acima do meu, e mostrarei todas as minhas contas no post que já referi antes.







2. Wallet, Parfois
I enjoy deep wallets, with good organization ( more details by clicking on the link) and this one is all of it and goes really well, besides being beautiful.
Gosto muito de carteiras grandes, com boa organização (mais detalhes ao clicar no link) e esta calha mesmo bem, além de ser linda. 









3. Earrings e Bracelet, Parfois
It was a friend who offered me and Parfois jewelry its really an easy thing to offer. I think there isn't anyone who does not like it. The only thing that left me puzzled was the bracelet, because I couldn't open it and feared deform it when passing through my hand.
Foi um amigo que me ofereceu e a bijuteria da Parfois é realmente uma coisa facil de se oferecer, acho que não há quem não goste. A única coisa que me deixou intrigada foi a pulseira, por não dar para abrir e pelo meu medo de a deformar ao passar pela mão.






4. T-shirt, Pull&Bear 
Typical gift that I get every year, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. These are t-shirts with funny phrases that become linked to those who offers me. I think it's a very fluffy shirt despite it's not my style walking around with romantic phrases hehe
Típica prenda que me oferecem todos os anos , mas isso não quer dizer que não goste. São t-shirts com frases engraçadas que passam a estar ligadas a quem ma oferece. Acho que é uma t-shirt muito fofinha apesar de não fazer o meu género andar com frases românticas hehe






5. Scarf
Another gift that is usual, this time from my family, are scarfs. I think I could fill a box of their own. This time I received a much more "cool" than usual. It is almost a flourishing yellow tone with blue and brown little things.
Mais uma prenda que já é habitual, desta vez da parte da familia. Acho que conseguia encher uma caixa só deles. Desta vez recebi um bem mais "fresco" do que o habitual. É num tom amarelo quase florescente com motivos azuis e castanhos. 








6. 702 and 602 lipstick, Kiko
Both lipsticks seem to not be longer available for purchase at least on the site, but they are beautiful and well pigmented colors.

Both metallic, blue/pink packaging, and matte, golden packaging, have wonderful smells and Kiko's lipsticks are cheap compared with the high quality that they have.
Ambos os batons estão agora indisponiveis para compra pelo menos no site, mas são cores lindas e bem pigmentadas. 
Tanto o metálico, de embalagem azul/rosa, como o matte, de embalagem dourada, têm cheiros maravilhosos  e por norma os batons da kiko são baratinhos em comparação com a grande qualidade que têm.


See you later, x