f

Sunday 7 February 2016

January Empties



I think I finally did it, I'm getting into this crazy routine. I already organized more or less everything else and for now, the posts will be biweekly because II usually publish posts that take longer to be written.
But for today I bring you a simple post, the second of this type in the blog (see the first here) The truth is that I have acquired this habit of keeping the packaging of products spent and which already have an opinion formed and later it to show you.



1. Shampoo for oily hair, Garnier Fructis
     € 3.79 at Continente
My hair has been much more oily, essentially when it was much more longer but I still wanted to try this shampoo since it was on sale. This shampoo leaves a fresh feeling on the scalp, and I also have noticed that my hair, with continued use, was hardly oily.

2. Cleansing tonic, Skino
Not much to say other than this is a tonic for dry and sensitive skin, with a pleasant smell but sometimes it irritates my skin so I don't think I'll buy it again

3. Moisturizing cream for body, Cien
I can't do without moisturizing the skin and that includes the body, especially in the cold season. I bought this cream to test it and I was surprised. It is the classic, since there is also a less fat one. It's thick and moisturizes well. I advise you not to dress immediately because it takes some time to absorb.


4. Refreshing make-up remover wipes, Garnier
I think it was the worst make-up remover wipes that have tested so far. It irritates the area around the eyes, don't take off the make-up as they should and dry very quickly.


Prometo-vos que trarei novos posts e mais actividade no blog
Beijinhos x







Acho que é desta, já estou a entrar mais ou menos neste ritmo louco, já organizei mais ou menos tudo o resto e por enquanto, os posts vão ser quinzenais até porque eu costumo publicar posts elaborados e que levam mais tempo a ser escritos.
Mas para hoje trago-vos um post bem simples, o segundo de empties do blog (vê o primeiro aqui) A verdade é que tenho adquirido este hábito de guardar as embalagens dos produtos que gastei e dos quais já tenho uma opnião formada, para mais tarde vos mostrar.



1. Champô Cabelo Oleoso, Garnier Fructis
    3.79€ no Continente
O meu cabelo já foi muito mais oleoso, essencialmente quando me dava pelo cóxix mas mesmo assim quis experimentar este champô uma vez que estava em promoção. Este champô deixa uma sensação fresca no couro cabeludo, além de também ter reparado que o meu cabelo, com a continuação do uso, ficava mais dificilmente oleoso.


2. Tónico de Limpeza, Skino
Não tenho muito a dizer além de que é um tónico para peles secas e sensíveis, com um cheiro agradável mas que por vezes irritava a minha pele.


3. Creme hidratante para corpo, Cien
Não consigo passar sem hidratar a pele e isso inclui o corpo, especialmente na estação fria. Comprei este creme para testar e fiquei surpreendida. É o classic, visto que também existe um menos gordo. É espesso e hidrata muito bem. Aconselho a não se vestirem de imediato porque demora a absorver. 


4. Toalhitas desmaquilhantes refrescantes, Garnier
Acho que foram as piores toalhitas desmaquilhantes que testei até agora. Irritam a zona em redor dos olhos e não tiram a maquilhagem como deveriam, além de secarem muito rapidamente. 


I promise you, I will bring new posts and more activity on the blog
Kisses x