f

Monday 28 December 2015

My Christmas 2015


Hello darlings !
How was your Christmas? I hope it was fantastic, surrounded by the people you love and that nothing missed.
My Christmas was good, better than I was expecting. You know that this time of the year is always  problematic due to family problems but I made an effort to keep peaceful, to not to speak about it or allow it to take my great mood.
Everything went for the best and today I show you a little bit of it of it in a relaxed and familiar way.





At 5pm I began to prepare myself, quietly and with Christmas songs to give it the atmosphere as I like. I put on a comfortable clothing but also wanted it to be a Christmas special. Even knowing that this year I have bought new Christmas sweaters, I wanted to use this one, that I used two years ago to spend the Christmas Eve with my grandparents. I pulled my hair in a bun a bit more elegant than I usually do to stay home, put some earrings of red pearls, which also scream Christmas to me, and did a super simple make-up, applying a nude goldish shade to my eyelids.

Although we had already made the christmas tree, we made our tradition of turning on the lights when all the guests arrived and this gave an official beginning to our Christmas.
The rest I think it was as it was in your house, people will around the table, eating the traditional codfish, talking about the highlights of the year, drinking casually and snacking traditional Christmas sweets.
The guests left our home around 1am, I said goodbye to my sister and my mother and I prepared myself to go to bed.

In the next day, I woke up naturally early and let myself stay in bed listening to the Christmas music already flying through  the house as I saw my instagram as usual and what movies would pass during the Christmas Day, and for me movies are one of the best things about Christmas.
When I finally got up my breakfast was being prepared in the kitchen, as usual on Christmas morning: toasts with butter and a delicious hot chocolate. You know I am supporter of healthy living but it's Christmas and nobody cares about the excesses.
With a full belly, nothing better than a hot bath (unless it is really hot due to temperature shock and stop digestion) and prepare ourselves once again to the sound of Christmas songs. I came back to do a simple make-up, in order to be confortable with family and wore a warm and comfortable clothing, as you can see in the photos below.

What more to say? We ate BBQ suckling pig, we exchanged gifts, plus we visited some relatives and then I spent the rest of the afternoon watching Christmas movies. The one I liked the most is A Very Murray Christmas (click to see the trailer), a Netflix film where have the obvious presence of Bill Murray and even Miley Cyrus and George Clooney
















Later, I will bring you a "What I got for Xmas 2015" because I don't have all of my gifts yet.


How was your Christmas?
What did you liked the most to receive and what was the best film you saw?
Kisses x








Olá queridos !
Como foi o vosso natal ? Espero que tenha sido fantástico, rodeado das pessoas de quem mais gostam e que não vos tenha faltado nada.
O meu natal foi bom, melhor do que estava á espera. Vocês sabem que esta época costuma ser sempre problemática devido a problemas familiares mas eu fiz um esforço por manter a tranquilidade, não falar desses assuntos nem deixar que estes me tirassem a boa disposição.
Tudo correu pelo melhor e hoje venho-vos mostrar um pouquinho e como foi o meu natal de uma forma descontraída.


Ás 17h comecei a preparar-me, tranquilamente e com músicas de natal a dar ambiente, bem como gosto. Vesti uma roupa confortável mas também quis que fosse uma roupa caracteristica de Natal. Apesar deste ano ter comprado sweaters de natal novas, quis usar esta, que tinha usado á dois anos para ir passar a consoada com os meus avós. Apanhei o cabelo num coque um pouco mais elaborado do que costumo fazer para ficar por casa, coloquei uns brincos de pérolas vermelhas, que também me gritam Natal, e fiz uma make super simples, aplicando uma sombra nude para o dourado. 

Apesar de já termos a árvore montada, fizemos a nossa tradição de ligar as luzes quando chegassem todos os convidados e assim demos ínicio oficial ao nosso Natal.
O resto creio que tenha sido como foi em vossa casa: pessoas á volta da mesa, a comer o tradicional bacalhau, a falar dos pontos altos do ano, a beber descontraídamente e a petiscar dos tradicionais doces de natal.
Os convidados saíram daqui de casa por volta da 1h da manhã, despedi-me da minha irmã e da minha mãe e preparei-me para ir para a cama.

No dia seguinte, acordei naturalmente cedo e deixei-me ficar na cama a ouvir a musica natalícia que já se fazia passear pela casa enquanto via o meu instagram como de costume e aproveitava para ver que filmes dariam durante o dia de Natal, sendo que para mim os filmes são das melhores coisas do Natal.
Quando finalmente me levantei já tinha o pequeno-almoço a ser preparado na cozinha, como é natural na manhã de Natal: torradas com manteiga e um delicioso chocolate quente. Vocês sabem que eu sou adepta da vida saudável mas é Natal e ninguem leva a mal uns excessos.
Com a barriguinha cheia, nada melhor que um banho quente (desde que não seja muito, devido ao choque de temperatura e paragem da digestão) e prepararmo-nos mais uma vez ao som de músicas de natal. Voltei a fazer uma maquilhagem simples, para poder estar á vontade com a família e vesti uma roupa quentinha e confortável, como podem ver nas fotos abaixo.

O que dizer mais ? Almoçamos leitão, trocamos prendas, visitámos mais alguns familiares e passei depois o resto da tarde a ver filmes de Natal. O que mais gostei foi o A Very Murray Christmas (cliquem para ver o trailer) , um original da Netflix onde podemos contar com a obvia presença de Bill Murray e ainda Miley Cyrus e George Clooney

Mais tarde, trarei-vos um "What I got for Xmas 2015" porque ainda não chegaram todas as minhas prendas.



Como foi o vosso natal ? 
O que mais gostaram de receber e qual o melhor filme que viram ?


Beijinhos x